Friday 17 February 2012

What will happen to John Cena and Eve Torres?

Recently, the official website of WWE took out a review of what happened between John Cena and Eve Torres on Monday and all this, Eve Torres commented: "I never meant that something bad would happen to Zack Ryder. I did not think that this would end well. Reacted at the time ... we all make mistakes but I can not say sorry and I'm sorry, but is not it better to be honest to cheat Zack? " The point is that WWE believes that Eve is right because they say that honesty is better than deception and then Eve also commented on twitter: "For me it was a very difficult adjustment, reading my chronology Twitter.Pero people must realize that there is only one side in this. I always try to put the best within and outside the ring. But I have feelings, and that is for everyone - sometimes simplemete your emotions take control of you and you can not beat them, " Well, and because of all this, even not know what are the plans for Eve, Zack Ryder and John Cena, also going to wait aver Sunday in the ambulance control. you think? you to like it this storyline?

No comments:

Post a Comment