Wednesday 22 February 2012

Twitter War between Punk and Brown is becoming stronger

Does the singer Chris Brown responded on his twitter, the video showed that CM Punk moments ago, wrote: "@ cmpunk the video you turned me very nice audience! is as fun as you fight. And the fact that I do not know and I give a mie% & a is the fun part! I really hope that this 15 minutes of fame pays for his long career because music will last forever! fighters come and go according to the ratings! " E continuing now trying to say that CM Punk is a fighter pesimo: "I miss the real wrestlers! (Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Brett the hitman heart, coco beware, rowdy roddy piper) # Noapunk" then corrected an error: "Bret 'The Hitman' Hart ** Typo *** ... THE ROCK # Noapunk trend ... number one! HE FINISHED! " Here is the video of CM Punk talking about Chris Brown:

No comments:

Post a Comment