Wednesday 8 February 2012

The Rock is still preparing for Wrestlemania 28


           
The Rock recently said in an interview that whenever a movie is recording in a city tries to be near where a and a wrestling ring in order to be trained and have better physical condition for his bout against John Cena at WrestleMania 28. The Rock is currently busy promoting 'Journey 2' and 'GI Joe: Retaliation', while also preparing to film "Fast and Furious 6" and "Pain and Gain '. This was what The Rock said: "I assure that there is a ring in all the places I go. I had a ring in New Orleans when I was preparing for the event at Madison Square Garden. I have a ring in Florida, a ring in Louisiana, there is always a close ring . Preparing for WrestleMania is a long road of training that requires daily work inside the ring, because you can not simulate the physical aspect of professional wrestling. " As for the fight against John Cena, The Rock, said "the only problem that goes have is that I'm going to plant my boot into parts of a woman. I'm excited about WrestleMania, and be able to return, teaming up with Vince and creating a vision and having him in life and be able to create the greatest fighter of all time is very special to me. There are countless fights that have excited and inspired me, and we will do something very special in Miami, my hometown, at Sun Life Stadium. My boots back John Cena. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment