Sunday 22 January 2012

William Regal wants a World title shot

William Regal via Twitter declare that it is time to be given a shot at world champion wrestler Daniel Bryan English gave the following statement on the championship via Twitter: "I've never asked for anything to Daniel Bryan in exchange for aid and Guidance in recent years, so maybe it's time ... I still want to be the first English world champion in the company and I would like Daniel Bryan gave me a shot at the WWE title, it seems like a lot of people thought the same thing, I do not deserve a title shot, I want a lot of people think I'm not the height but I can still fight as well as anyone in the world " Daniel Bryan Regal admires for their great technical and These two have already faced last year 2 times in a good fight Superstars where Daniel Bryan won the 2, will be to WWE after years Regal note to give you a title shot or just retired as a fighter who accomplished nothing in the company, Regal certainly never had the best physique and the best character but his technique in the ring was never discussed by anyone as it has a high level luchistico Would you like to see Regal vs Daniel for the championship? 

No comments:

Post a Comment