Friday 27 January 2012

Interesting interview with Dolph Ziggler


That means being in the Royal Rumble?

It's really good that I was lucky 2 years ago for my job and now I have a championship fight for Royal Rumble, I am a fan of WWE since I was only 5 years and this is the way to go to Wrestlemania will you do differently in the Royal Rumble in comparison to last year? Well I have to say I have much more experience than last year which says simple but true and however much I tried I was in a great shape last year but only managed a few struggles against owners, I feel as if this were my great moment I am mentally and physically, I thought last year would win the championship but this year I have to get because I've got a lot of money on me to do and I feel like a lot of people expect the same of me, I once believed that it was good as a fighter but I think I'm the best so I think I have to go out and demonstrate in Rumble to win the championship and defend it at Wrestlemania . With whom have best chemistry in the Ring? Well as you know we have had several fights this year and I Cm Punk and I think that although they have not been too long I feel we can provide high quality, we are two different styles man I feel we can make a big fight that I can not wait for Sunday Who were your role models luchisticamente? I've been a fan since I was a child of Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair m but once I got the ring and can be analyzed Shawn serca style was when I started to enjoy it because I always went around stealing the show and gave 100% every night 

No comments:

Post a Comment