Tuesday 17 January 2012

Want to Kurt Angle WWE Royal Rumble 2012

Today Kurt Angle made ​​strong statements via Twitter where WWE says that I look for sign to be surprised at the Royal Rumble but I reject these were his statements. "No, I'm happy where I am. No Rumble for me! ! my loyalty is with TNA. WWE is coming to my door, but I will not answer " No doubt Angle through the years has said he will never return to WWE and he's with TNA because he loves this company, WWE officials are trying to bring big surprises for Royal Rumble but apparently Angle of any possibility can be ruled out because if you made ​​these statements is because they want to make clear he does not want anything with WWE, Angle is a pity because one of the best wrestlers to WWE past but unfortunately his stay was not as long as he wanted, we have to wait longer to know that WWE Royal Rumble prepares it always has to be at least one surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment